Instilling Proper Values,
Demanding Extra Curricular Activities
I know what parents like you are facing. I’ve met thousands of parents just like you and I have to tell you, it’s a tough time for kids these days.
Most parents I meet are dealing with these daily 21st Century demands as well as they can, but sometimes the signs of the pressure are obvious. When new students come into our school we often see:
Inability to Focus It’s usually not malicious, they just have a really hard time focusing.
Crippling Shyness Eyes on the floor, shoulders down, frozen in fear.
Difficulty Engaging with Peers or Authority Figures Parents often see this as a lack of respect (It’s NOT! But it’s still important to overcome).
Lack of Follow Through or Perseverance It’s really hard for a child to see past the “now” and keep at something consistently.
Lack of Motivation It’s really hard to be a kid and have people telling you all day what to do. Some kids just shut down and lose their sense of personal motivation.
Low Fitness Levels Childhood Obesity isn’t just a new buzzword. When iPads and Phones are a dime a dozen, getting kids to get off the couch and move is a real challenge.
But There’s Hope!
We’ve specifically designed our classes to help your child build the life skills they need to work through their challenges and become the confident, capable adolescents that we all know they can be.
It Can All Change!
Within a Few Weeks, Parents Say They See Their Children Learn:
- Increased Confidence Confidence, especially in our Martial Arts classes, is the difference between what a child can actually do vs. what they think they can do. You’ll see them grow more and more confident, and confront new challenges both inside and outside of our school with a sense of drive and purpose.
- The Ability to Defend Themselves Mentally, Emotionally AND Physically If they ever need it, your child will absolutely be able to defend themselves physically. But far more importantly, they’ll be able to fend off the mental onslaught of peer pressure and the emotional weight of bullying and unkind behavior. These are things they’ll desperately need as they grow older.
- Soaring Self Esteem The most important thing your child will get in our classes is a tremendously positive sense of self. They’ll be able to objectively recognize things they need to improve (homework, family interaction, physical effort) without feeling hopeless, and they’ll take pride in the things they get right without discounting or minimizing their achievements. This will be invaluable for them as adults.
- An Appreciation for Exercise If you want kids to stay healthy, they have to enjoy their exercise. Our classes are so much fun, your child will beg to come. They’ll actually love doing pushups, jumping jacks and crunches. They’ll take pride in their improved flexibility and stamina, and they’ll leave class everyday sweating and smiling.
How? The Answer isn’t rocket science, and honestly, We feel blessed to have discovered it. It’s simple and subtle, but when you see it in person (especially as a parent) It’s almost Magical. “The Answer” solves every one of the issues we mentioned, and more.
Imagine Your Child As A Confident, Strong,
In Fact, Let’s Not Imagine. Let’s Make It Happen, Together.
First, A Note From Our Instructor:
Hi, my name is David Smith, owner of Dragons Way in Carlisle, PA. I want to take a moment to welcome you to our website and to say THANK YOU for considering Martial Arts for your child. I’ve taught kids martial arts classes for years and as you can imagine, I’ve seen every kind of personality you can think of in a child. Rambunctious, shy, defiant, complacent…every child is different, with special gifts to give and challenges to overcome, and I’ve seen Martial Arts classes help every single one of them find their inner strength, peace, and focus.
- We’ve seen ultra-shy kids burst out of their shell, ADD and ADHD kids learn how to control themselves, socially awkward kids learn how to make and keep friends, and even helped special needs children find a place to fit in and feel accepted. So, what I’ll do on this page is tell you a little about what our focus is in our classes, and what methods we use to achieve our results. Take a look at what we do, and see if our philosophy on the Martial Arts mat lines up with your goals as a parent, and if what we teach would be beneficial in your child’s life. Again, THANK YOU for considering Martial Arts – it was literally the BEST thing that ever happened to me when I was young, and I think it’s possible that it could be the same for your child.
This Could Be The Most Important Decision You Ever Make For Your Child
Many Parents of our Students say that without our classes their children wouldn’t be where they are today. So don’t wait! Enter Your Email to get your Free report and class schedule.
Our Classes Are Specifically Designed for Kids
And That’s Really Important
How children are treated and taught makes a huge difference in their experience, and therefore their ability. When they’re engaged and excited, children learn really well. It seems obvious, but so often kids are “forced” to learn. At our school, they LOVE learning!