GIVE YOUR CHILD A BIRTHDAY PARTY THAT THEIR
FRIENDS WILL BE TALKING ABOUT FOR MONTHS!
Parties at our martial arts center are more
than just dropping the kids off at the fun zone…
and letting them run crazy for hours.
They’re fun, structured events that kids brag about for months after they’ve ended.
And a glimpse into the fun activities ahead…
HERES EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- 1.5 hours of supervised fun and excitement (you can relax and let our staff chaperone and supervise the kids – or get involved! There are plenty of fun activities for the parents to help out in too!)
- A giant pizza party for the kids (and extra pizza just for the parents and staff too)
- Parents can get involved too! Feel like relaxing? Go ahead. We’ll take care of everything. Feel like getting involved? Great! There are ways parents can play and have fun in every activity that we do!
- The party can hold up to 40 kids for a fun time that’s not too out of hand.
- You can expect non-stop games, activities, challenges, and even learning some martial arts the whole way through
- And when we give martial arts instruction – your kid will be at the head of the room leading the way! (They’ll feel like a total champ!)
AT THE PARTY WE’LL HELP SHOWCASE THEIR
MARTIAL ARTS SKILLS….
And make them feel like a total Superstar!
- Here’s how:
- In the party, we show all of the kids some basic martial arts moves – and your child will be at the head of
the class,teaching along with the instructor.
- In fact, your kid will even break a board in front of all of their friends(This one makes jaws drop every time! Of course, this is only if your child has reached this level of training)…
- Their friends will be amazed when they see how much they’ve learned – and for weeks after the party it’ll be all that they talk about… (Don’t be surprised when all of their friends start signing up for martial arts class too!)
- Why we do this, and why it’s so powerful: This kind of positive feedback from their peers will boost your child’s confidence and self-esteem – and make them feel proud of themselves, and everything that they’ve accomplished…
- They’ll really see how far they’ve come in their trainingthrough the compliments and shocked expressions on their friends’ faces.
About our Martial Arts Birthday Parties:It’s been two weeks since our son’s party, and he just won’t stop talking about how cool it was! He and the boys had a great time and believe it or not I think we may use you guys for his birthday next year! He’s already told me that’s what he wants.
Thanks for an awesome time.
We’ve done all kinds of parties for Samantha. Most of them involve the kids running around like banshees screaming and laughing and going crazy. It’s safe to say that I get a good night’s sleep after those parties – because I have to run around making sure they don’t hurt themselves!
However, your staff was extremely supportive and trustworthy. I felt like I could really relax and enjoy myself. The kids really respect and listen to you guys, which made it very easy on me. I HIGHLY recommend this to all parents!You and your child will love it!
Andrew had been waiting for a long time to show his friends everything he’s learned in martial arts. He tells them about it – but he’s never been able to really show them. Well, his friends were totally blown away when they saw how good he is! They all congratulated him and he was just beaming. That alone made this party worth it.
For 1.5 hours of fun for your child and 15 or so of his or her friends, you’d easily pay $550 at the local fun zone… the zoo… or practically anywhere else. And – none of those places provide close supervision. That’s up to you and the other parents!
However, when you call today, you can schedule your child’s birthday party for just $375 for 20 kids($20 for each additional child).
And that includes full supervision from our qualified instructors and staff and…
- Martial arts lesson, fun and activities…
- Pizza and drinks…
- Decorations (your child can select a favorite theme)…
- A free uniform for the birthday boy/girl and classes for all guests (given as a
gift certificate at the end)…
- All the set-up…and most important –
ALL THE CLEAN UP!
All you have to do is go home when the party is done, get a big hug from your kid and leave the clean up to us! We’ve got it covered!
* Can do a party with no food or drink you supply your own for $275
Since our parties are so popular (most kids literally have 2-4 parties with us and keep coming back year after year) our dates book up really quick.
JUST CALL NOW TO SCHEDULE YOUR CHILDS BIG
*When you call, we’ll answer any questions you have, and get you and your child all signed up for their big birthday party!